Last updated 9 October, 2020 by Judy Oakden
At Pragmatica, we deliver innovative evaluation, research and facilitation in challenging and complex settings.
We have a track record of helping public sector organisations to address seemingly intractable challenges and identify opportunities using complexity framing.
We use a multidisciplinary approach — melding business experience and social science theory — to introduce new ways of thinking to support good decision making.
CURIOSITY | CREATIVITY | INTEGRITY
Our core values – curiosity, creativity and integrity – shape how we approach our work.
- We have a genuine desire to discover new perspectives
- We include marginalised voices
- We use bespoke approaches for each assignment
- We form trust-based relationships with clients
- We seek useful answers to practical questions to inform wise choices and actions.