Last updated 5 June, 2018 by Judy Oakden
At Pragmatica we are focused on generating findings that inform wise actions. We seek to:
- provide useful answers to practical questions
- make explicit the values that inform our work.
We develop trusted relationships with our clients based on delivering ongoing value. Ongoing education and continuous improvement are embedded in our ethos.
HOW WE WORK
This short list of ‘simple rules’ guides our interactions with colleagues, clients, friends and the world at large.
- Teach and learn in every interaction: We listen deeply and engage positively with diverse groups in a wide range of settings
- Search for the true and the useful: We understand that what is “true” depends on the way you view a situation. We are pragmatic in that we seek what is also useful
- Give and get value for value: We engage in mutually beneficial relationships in our work
- Attend to the whole, the part, and the greater whole: We are committed to the good of the wider evaluation community as well as to our own business
- Engage in joyful practice: We choose projects that really stimulate our interests and passions
- Share our story: We share our learnings, both in our daily work at conferences and in our writing.
These simple rules are our adaptation of those more generally developed by the Human Systems Dynamics Institute.