Last updated 6 March, 2019 by Judy Oakden
Services We Offer
At Pragmatica we offer an adaptive approach to evaluation and research. Services include:
- strategic evaluation advice
- evaluation frameworks – including outcome framework development
- formative evaluation, developmental evaluation and summative evaluation
- strategic, policy and programme evaluation
- stakeholder engagement
- facilitation services
- training, skills development, mentoring and peer review
- quantitative research
- quantitative research, including survey development, management, analysis and reporting.
Pragmatica combines evaluation and research methods with complexity sciences, strategic management and organizational research approaches. We use mixed-methods to address the important questions in seemingly intractable situations. We address your questions in ways that are innovative, to find useful and actionable answers. We develop solutions collaboratively – while taking account of real-world time and budget constraints.
We work with central government, local government, NGO’s and private organisations, mainly in matters of innovation, environmental issues, education, health and mental health.
Pragmatica Limited is based in Wellington, New Zealand.