Services We Offer
At Pragmatica we offer an adaptive approach to evaluation and research including:
- strategic monitoring and evaluation advice
- evaluation framework development – including outcome framework development
- formative evaluation, developmental evaluation and summative evaluation
- strategic, policy and programme evaluation
- stakeholder engagement, capacity development, training, mentoring and peer review
- quantitative research, including facilitation
- quantitative research, including survey development, management, analysis and reporting.
We combine evaluation and research methods with approaches from the complexity sciences – to address your questions in ways that are innovative and insightful, while accommodating real-world time and budget constraints.
We are expert in using mixed-methods to address the really important questions, using an adaptive approach to find useful and actionable answers in seemingly intractable situations.
Solutions are developed in a structured, collaborative way; using evaluation and research tools and methodologies deeply rooted in strategic management and organizational research.
We work with central government, local government, NGO’s and private sector organisations, mainly in the areas of innovation, environmental issues, education, health and mental health.
Pragmatica Limited is based in Wellington, New Zealand.